Monday, January 31, 2005

In Each Life...

Well, we got our dusting of snow and a little ice here in the nations capital city. Looked wonderful, but did not last long. I was of two minds of whether or not to have a snow day from work. If we stayed home, I would still be working hard on two classes I am taking to finish my masters degree, so either way -- there was not going to be a day of rest granted. We at my house did however get to go to a local concert of the DC GLBT Chorus; it was very nice and was a great respite from the angst of the world outside. It allowed me to take off my mind the confusion many of my fellow students have with our first assignment of Analytical Techniques.

Hillary Clinton collapsed during a speech today – I hope she’s okay…we need people like her if we are ever going to win back some sort of dignity for our country…Bush has really made a mess of things. As a veteran, I can honestly say that he should be impeached! His lies have caused and continue to cause the deaths of many innocent soldiers in our armed forces. Hell, Clinton lies about a bit of personal business that is strictly between he and his family and the Republicans want to impeach him – Bush lies, thousands die – and not one word about impeachment! Makes me sick to think that not one Senator has the courage to stand up and get that ball rolling!

Well, enough for today…back to the grind.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It Seems to Me too!Well, this is just an example of what a reply might look like to your blog.